To add users you will need to login to the Dashboard of the website, there are four levels of permissions, by default Subscriber is selected.
- Editor – Administrator of the site can publish and manage posts and pages including the posts of other users.
- Author – Can publish and manage their own posts, can also view private pages, private events, and private files.
- Contributor – Can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them, can also view private pages, private events, and private files.
- Subscriber – Can only manage their profile, view private pages, private events, and private files.
1. Login to your website Dashboard and go to Users > Add New
2. Create a username, this is case sensitive, you can use first initial and last name or you can use an email address, or simply just the first name of a person.
3. Select the level of permission that you would like to give, a full list and description of permissions is at the top of this page.
4. Click Add New User, an email will be sent to the email address that you indicated, this will be a welcome email to the user with login information, at this time the new user will be prompted to change their password.
Website users & permission Levels
1. Editor Users with the editor role will have full control on the content sections of your website. They can add, edit, publish, and delete any posts on the site including the ones written by others. An editor can moderate, edit, and delete comments ...
Remove a user or change their capabilities
You can change the capabilities of a user, or delete their access as a Editor Step 1. From your Dashboard go to Users > All Users Step 2. Hover over the username you wish to edit. You will see the options of Edit, Remove, and Capabilities a) Edit ...
Adding a post (News Story)
To add a post to your website, which would be your Home page in many cases, you can go to your Dashboard > Posts > Add New. Or if you are logged into your website you can hover over New then select Post. You will be taken to a screen like this, here ...
File Manager adding file categories to your page
You may want to add a new category of files on your website, if your package includes the file manager. To add a category from the File Manager to a page on your website. 1. Go to the page that you would like to add the File Manager category. 2. ...
How to automatically pay your invoices by adding a credit card / Paypal / bank account for auto pay
If you would like to pay using your credit card, Paypal account or connect your bank account for your future invoices, follow these steps below. 1. Visit billing,firecompanies.com/portal and login with your credentials that was sent form the billing ...