Auto post to Facebook when creating a post on your website
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a free online tool to automate interactions amongst your favorite apps and devices. Using IFTTT, you can automatically share your latest WordPress blog post to your Facebook account. Follow the steps below to set it up.
1. Create an IFTTT account.
2. On the IFTTT Facebook page, click Connect to add your Facebook account.
3. On the IFTTT WordPress page, click Connect to add your WordPress account.
4. Now, go back to the IFTTT WordPress page and click Automatically share new posts to a Facebook page.5. Click Connect.
6. Now, when you publish a new WordPress post, IFTTT will automatically share it on your desired Facebook page.
How can I create Facebook application?
If you would like the option to post to your website and automatically post to your Facebook page, you first will need to create a Facebook application. Once you have completed these steps by logging into your Facebook account you will need to send ...
Adding a post (News Story)
To add a post to your website, which would be your Home page in many cases, you can go to your Dashboard > Posts > Add New. Or if you are logged into your website you can hover over New then select Post. You will be taken to a screen like this, here ...
When I add images to a post or page they are very large or small
When adding images into a post or page, be sure to select the desired image size. Step 1. When adding a image to a post or page click Add Media. Step 2. Once you have selected your image you can make your setting changes. Step 3. Click Insert ...
What’s a Featured Image and how do I add one?
A Featured Image can be use in a Post or a event in Event Calendar, or adding a member in the Member Roster, the Featured Image is the main image for the post or event. A featured image should be added when possible, it helps by making your website ...
Website users & permission Levels
1. Editor Users with the editor role will have full control on the content sections of your website. They can add, edit, publish, and delete any posts on the site including the ones written by others. An editor can moderate, edit, and delete comments ...