File Manager adding file categories to your page
You may want to add a new category of files on your website, if your package includes the file manager.
To add a category from the File Manager to a page on your website.
1. Go to the page that you would like to add the File Manager category.
2. Place your cursor in the in the editor where you would like to place the category, at the top of the editor click the WP File Download button
3. From here you can select the category that you would like to add
4. Once you have selected the category or categories click the Insert This Category button located in the top right of the window
5. Now your editor window will look like this (Note: These are not broken links)
6. Once you are done editing the page, click Update
Deleting files in the File Manager
To delete files in your File Manager 1. Login to your website's Dashboard and click File Manager 2. Select the Category you wish to delete files 3. From here click on the file you wish to delete, when you do you will see the Delete option at the top ...
Hall Rental Manager Adding Dates
If you are using our Hall Rental manager you have the ability to manually block or book dates, or to open dates back up. 1. From the Dashboard go to Hall Manager > Calendars 2. Hover over the Rental Calendar and click Edit Calendar. NOTE: DO NOT ...
When I add images to a post or page they are very large or small
When adding images into a post or page, be sure to select the desired image size. Step 1. When adding a image to a post or page click Add Media. Step 2. Once you have selected your image you can make your setting changes. Step 3. Click Insert ...
File Manager Ordering Files
To reorder the files within your File Manager, login to your website's Dashboard. 1. Go to File Manager > File Download 2. Select the category you wish to order 3. From here you can drag and drop the order in which you would like the documents to be
Ordering your Members page WITHOUT the Member Roster feature
If you would like to reorder your Members page and your website is not using the Member Roster feature, login to your website and goto the Dashboard. 1. Click Pages and search for your Member page or Staff page and click Edit 2. Once you have clicked ...