Guide to Creating and Using an API Key for YouTube
n addition to using the Smash Balloon App to connect a YouTube account and use an access token and refresh token, you can use your own YouTube API Key. Follow these steps to create a project and get an API Key.
You will need to create and log in to a Google account in order to get an API Key.
1) Go to console.developers.google.com/apis, if this is your first time using the Google API site, you’ll be asked to agree to terms.
2) Create a project by clicking the button highlighted below.
3) After giving your project a name, click on the Create button.
4) Navigate to the Credentials page and then select create credentials. The type of key needed for this plugin is an API Key. Select this option.
5) Copy and the API Key in the pop up window. You’ll need this key when configuring the WordPress plugin.
7) You’ll need to enable your API Key for making YouTube API requests. Visit this page to do so.
Please note: It may take up to several minutes for your new API key to start working. If you are seeing an error message related to your API key, wait up to 15 minutes, save your settings on the Configure tab, and try viewing your feed again.
How can I create Twitter application?
If you would like the option to post to your website and automatically post to your Twitter page, you first will need to create a Twitter application. Once you have completed these steps by logging into your Twitter account you will need to send us ...
How can I create Facebook application?
If you would like the option to post to your website and automatically post to your Facebook page, you first will need to create a Facebook application. Once you have completed these steps by logging into your Facebook account you will need to send ...
Auto post to Facebook when creating a post on your website
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a free online tool to automate interactions amongst your favorite apps and devices. Using IFTTT, you can automatically share your latest WordPress blog post to your Facebook account. Follow the steps below to set it up. ...
Creating an online form
Follow these instructions to create a new online form and add the form to a page on your website. From the Dashboard click Online Forms > Forms then click the Add New button 2. Add a title for your form, then you can drag & drop fields from the right ...
Creating a drop down menu
Step 1. In the Dashboard go to Appearance > Menus Step 2. Go to the Custom Menu box on the left a) In the URL field enter # b) Navigation Label field enter the name of the link (Example: Apparatus) Step 3. Click Add To Menu Step 4. From the right ...