Hall Rental Manager Adding Dates
If you are using our Hall Rental manager you have the ability to manually block or book dates, or to open dates back up.
1. From the Dashboard go to Hall Manager > Calendars
2. Hover over the Rental Calendar and click Edit Calendar. NOTE: DO NOT CLICK TRASH
3. From here you can block / unblock dates, also if you are using the online form associated with the Rental Hall Manager your online request will display at the top of the page.
4. Online request will display in this area.
5. Once you have made your changes, click Save Calendar at the bottom left of the page.
Deleting files in the File Manager
To delete files in your File Manager 1. Login to your website's Dashboard and click File Manager 2. Select the Category you wish to delete files 3. From here click on the file you wish to delete, when you do you will see the Delete option at the top ...
File Manager adding file categories to your page
You may want to add a new category of files on your website, if your package includes the file manager. To add a category from the File Manager to a page on your website. 1. Go to the page that you would like to add the File Manager category. 2. ...
File Manager Ordering Files
To reorder the files within your File Manager, login to your website's Dashboard. 1. Go to File Manager > File Download 2. Select the category you wish to order 3. From here you can drag and drop the order in which you would like the documents to be
To add users you will need to login to the Dashboard of the website, there are four levels of permissions, by default Subscriber is selected. Editor – Administrator of the site can publish and manage posts and pages including the posts of other ...
Adding a post (News Story)
To add a post to your website, which would be your Home page in many cases, you can go to your Dashboard > Posts > Add New. Or if you are logged into your website you can hover over New then select Post. You will be taken to a screen like this, here ...