Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
If you manage your domain name at FIreCompanies.com you can create us as a delegate to the domain name. This allows us to make changes to the domain DNS without have you to do it. We will not have access to any credit cards or have access to your account.
To give access follow these steps:
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name FireCompanies Manager and Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for us.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. That's it!
How to automatically pay your invoices by adding a credit card / Paypal / bank account for auto pay
If you would like to pay using your credit card, Paypal account or connect your bank account for your future invoices, follow these steps below. 1. Visit billing,firecompanies.com/portal and login with your credentials that was sent form the billing ...
Setting up your Gmail account and questions answered for Apple Mail and Outlook
If your organization is a approved 501C3 organization you will be using Gmail for your email accounts. Gmail is considered the Gold Standard in email services. While we do not offer support for Gmail, as this is done at Google, you can find most of ...
How can I create Twitter application?
If you would like the option to post to your website and automatically post to your Twitter page, you first will need to create a Twitter application. Once you have completed these steps by logging into your Twitter account you will need to send us ...
Municy Importing Members
Lets us import your members for you! Once we have created your Municy account and have given you access as an admin you can supply us with an XLS or CSV file to upload. Below is the information and format that we will need this in. First Name ...
Guide to Creating and Using an API Key for YouTube
n addition to using the Smash Balloon App to connect a YouTube account and use an access token and refresh token, you can use your own YouTube API Key. Follow these steps to create a project and get an API Key. You will need to create and log in to a ...